Sunday, December 30, 2007

AntiCoda

The new start to public blogging. From Wheels on Fire to Meriwether's Rants at Typepad, I'm returning to Blogger after a few years to escape the rut I was in at my old site. Pigeon-holed in a way, I'm opening this up to more than just bikes and boards (including skis) but to a true RANTS site where I could care less who reads it, what everyone thinks and who gets offended. But I like the public forum so here's a new site. I'm maintaining a private journal on Typepad still where I'll post maps and stories of my adventures with their true names, but here I'll take all those sensitive names out to protect their privacy, and to preserve those secret spots into the future (find em yourselves slackers!). Anyways, here's a go. Not sure how long it'll last but hope you enjoy.
- Meriwether

No comments: