Friday, May 2, 2008

A week of spring (psycho) weather

The pasque flowers are in full bloom, they waited until the 3rd week of April, if not a bit later to come up this year...it was a pretty snowy April in Ned, much more snow than our usually snowy March. I swear, April is the new March.

My first real singletrack of 2008..not until April 30th sadly. Still got the commuter stuff on the Hunter; not ready to change over yet to a full single MTB. Gotta pick up my 69er still! Damn, i feel sorry for my bike all the way down in D-town...it's probably really pissed off at me just sitting in the garage since last fall!

Then comes May 1 - and today's commute. Four to 6" of wet, if cold, snow yesterday...i feel sorry for those pasque's now! This shot's looking at the old mine behind the horse fencing on the new property. Lots to do every weekend...barely able to get myself out of bed on Monday mornings. We're getting closer to be ready for the horses on the 17th...but there's a LONG way to go still.

No comments: