Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New name, same ramblings/rants, new content coming

I changed my name, as "Meriwether Rants" hasn't been too descriptive of my blog for a long long time.  It's more my ramblings on bike, ski, or foot.  I plan to turn this into a companion site to Meriwether Cycles at wordpress to talk more about other things than bicycle fabrication, but also as an eventual showcase for other fabrications that I come up with.  I hope to sell Discos again for example, since I have probably 100 cassette spacer sets still sitting in my shop.  I also have the tools to make the Disco's myself so let me know if you're interested...

Ok, so here goes...!

2 comments:

Scott said...

does this mean i can get back on the waiting list for ti discos?

jharrod said...

scott...i may have an extra set of ti discos...let me scour my garage