Saturday, March 8, 2008

A few pictures from the week

It's been a long week at work, and finally it's the weekend! I saw Gogol Bordello last night at the Fillmore (which sucks for a venue -- 7$ beers? I mean, really...). Met up with SpeedRacer and his girl at the Watercourse in Denver - the best veggie/vegan restaurant i've ever been to...the options are endless! Wish there was one of them in Ned. Missed Timmy and family and only saw the Redneck up front at the show for a second or two "GO HOME OLD MAN!" he said (he's older than me, it's an old joke...when you're one of the oldest in the front area of a show...you get the picture).

A couple of nice rides into work this week on Wed and Thurs. One day was snowing pretty hard, the other was just cold: 6deg when I left home. See the difference in the Hunter at the overlook.


Then somewhat fresh tracks on the Creek path. Since I can't make turns before work most days, i carved some 29er turns on my way down the path. Not the same as teleturns before work, but fun nonetheless.

No comments: