Sunday, March 7, 2010

Swobo Sleeves

I lost my OR earband that I loved so much. Kept my ears toasty, fit under any helmet or other hat, was a lightweight warming device on warm ski days, etc. So I figured I'd try something new. Ever had a wool jersey that the moths got into? Holes everywhere but don't want to throw it away cause it cost you a pretty penny? Yep, I have a couple of those. I sadly got rid of my circa 1995 green longsleeve Swobo but I had a black short-sleeve that has been in my closet for a year now. Well, I took the scissors to the short sleeves and cut them off at the seams.

The seams are very flat so don't put an indentation in your forehead, and they appear that they'll reduce any fraying of the material. Now I have, count em, TWO thin and very stylish wool hats with a built-in vent in the top! Too bad the logo is upside down on one of them.

No comments: