Tuesday, January 25, 2011

3.8

Happy Birthday to me. I awoke to a crick in my neck from sleeping normally (yep, getting older) so started the day out with Advil and espresso - and then another double espresso.  Here's to feeling older and just ignoring it.
More & more creaks every year. Mind over matter I say.
Me and the four-pack on a morning hike.  Basie (far left) has shown us to be the mascot for that NMN sweatshirt above.  He's 13 and a half and is not only keeping up with the other dogs but running all the downhills!
Out for a tour and up to treeline at the tunnel trail.  Two other people in the parking lot, no wind (truly!), and some great new exploratory runs.
Nice alley! Conehead is across the way.  Never been on this side of the creek till today!

All i need is my GPS and some Ensure...
Whaleback = A new-to-me run.  Hayride and I have been looking at this shot from that far lil meadow down there, 1200ft down, for years - literally.  Finally, I just made the trek and it was very very worth it. We will be back.
And now for something yummy. Courtesy of Brother Wolfe (um...THANKS!), Abyss with the smrp shall be very much enjoyed.

 The Woodle liked his hat

No comments: