Sunday, June 5, 2011

STM SundayH

Ride the Flume!
Out for a sunday stroll with Hayride today. Ouch. He's been riding a lot getting prepped for the fall CB100, while I've been doing ranch work and toiling around in the shop too much making bike stuff instead of riding bike stuff.  I am indeed in the worst shape of my cycling life.  But I am not one to care.  I'm drawing up designs for bicycle frame number 3 which looks like it's going to get me out on the trail more to 'test' it out.

Seems like Hayride and myself are either the only ones moving downed trees off the trails by saw, elbow grease, or just pure unadulterated tyrannosaurus rex arm strength, or nobody is riding the trails yet up above 8000ft.  Although on Russel's Trail there was a rather large diameter snag (dead tree) that had fallen across the trail that was recently chainsawed (thank you whoever it was).  

Pink flagging and arrows drawn on pink cards all over West Mag for some type of event...not sure what it was (I'm a hermit after all),  but if anybody reads this that is involved please clean up after yourselves!

No comments: