Saturday, February 25, 2012

Izzy hiking shots

Izzy and James

  
She's loving all the sounds and smells on our hikes. You're not in Kansas anymore Izzy! (literally, she was a stray found in Kansas...)

She's a bit camera shy. She is running back to hide behind me from the evil iphone.

Visiting Monkey Meadow for the first time. A Monkey-in-training for sure.
This little girl is tiring me out! I've never seen such spunk and energy.  When we leave for 5 minutes she acts like it's been 5 years. Izzy now goes on 2 long hikes in the woods a day and gets to play in the yard as much as we have the time to let her.  I wish I had that level of energy to keep up. After snowshoeing out back and trying to keep up with her, I'm worked, and it's only been a week!  But the pure joy exuding from every one of Izzy's pores is inspiring. Soon, we'll have to try some ski-joring so I can glide when she can pulls my sorry ass!

1 comment:

Scott said...

yeah! puppy face! always a beautiful thing when the family grows. congrats to you and sue.