Friday, November 27, 2009

Abyss Stout

This beer you have to ask for by name. The people that stock it keep it for themselves, in the back, and hope no one asks for it. I think I got the last bottle in Boulder. It sells out in a few days upon arrival from Deschutes Brewery in Bend, Oregon...it's THAT good. It's insanely good; the best stout on earth as I see it. Timmy saw the future and bought a few bottles when he saw it at Bottles, but now it's gone and I had to ask (beg) LM guys to look in the back for one. THE last one. It's my lucky night!

5 comments:

jharrod said...

and you have one more left to share with me...right?

Dream Valley Ranch said...

he would except that i drank it all when he wasn't looking :) yum!

Scott said...

any laws prevent this from being shipped to you via brown?

i have a stash...and i'm not talking about my upper lip.

jharrod said...

scott...ship via brown asap! i think as long as you claim it's the collectible bottle not the contents, you're ok...

Dream Valley Ranch said...

oh my...Brother Wolfe-you would have some very grateful hermits here at DVR if you did that. This stuff should be illegal it is so yummy.