Friday, February 29, 2008

A photo from a week ago today - the typical pullout view west to the divide, but with a person in it! I just "found" this picture on my camera of the 1st ride into work with another human (timmay!) of the year. It's been a seriously warm week, 60 degrees in Boulder yesterday?! All the snow around the house is melting quickly, good and bad. It feels too early to lose winter. I hope some March snows come as Feb was pretty lame for the Front Range. The rest of Colorado has had record snowfall so far, and the biggest snow month hasn't even started! My end-of-March Yurt trip with some Pilots to the Never Summer Wilderness should be spectacular.

My girl has left for Vegas for a few for days her Mom's 70th Birthday. What a crazy place to have a birthday! Not my thing, but sounds like it might be kinda fun with some shows and people watching. So i'm home alone with the 6 dogs. We'll miss you!

No comments: