Saturday, December 19, 2009

Morning light

Not too many words today. Morning ride may start the days right but work has been ending the days poorly lately.

Thoughts go to new ways to earn a living. Recycled bikes, making and rebuilding frames, making web-maps on the side for non-profits...my mind is swirling with the possibilities. Funding sources need to be worked out, but all i know is that i am looking forward - away from my current state of work and into doing something that allows me to work from home and ski or bike before, during, or after work with never being late. We can always wish, can't we?
So in that vein, if you have heard of anybody using recycled steel to make bike frames, send me a comment as I'd love to hear about it.

1 comment:

NinjaPonyDad said...

I saw you riding in yesterday followed your blistering decent..
I guess to put your work thing into perspective you could come work with me....for me its like 30+ years ago....old!
Most steel we use has a percentage of recycled in it, steel is probably the most recycled material on earth, Now if you want to use 100% recycled, I would have to do some research. let me know....I have friends in that industry (steel)
NPD